We use own and third-party cookies for statistical analysis and browsing profiling, to include multimedia and social network content, and to display behavioural advertising.
Our website uses own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is installed on your computer. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other website users and help us to provide you with a good experience when browsing our website, as well as improving it.
Our site includes functions provided by third parties. Disabling these cookies is likely to prevent the functions offered by these services. You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work properly.
Purposes of cookies on our site
- Analysis or statistics. From third parties. We use third-party services such as Google Analytics.
- Social networks. To display content from our accounts, and share on social networks.
The cookies that we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that may identify you, unless you wish to voluntarily register in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents that may be of interest.
3. Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
Cookies can be classified according to their purpose as follows:
- Analytical cookies: Each time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from a third party provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) this generates an analytical cookie on the User's computer. This cookie, which is only generated on a visit, will be used on future visits to the website services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the number of visitors and their trend over time can be approximately counted.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore most attractive to users.
- To know if the user who is accessing it is a new user or this is a repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that may identify him/her. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the website.
4. How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your computer through the options settings of your browser. You can find information on how to do this, regarding the most common browsers, on the links included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder the browsing or the provision of the services offered on this website.