MARINA ALTA GASTRONOMY
Our breakfasts are prepared every morning in a homemade way with all our love and the best quality ingredients, betting on the proximity, freshness and authenticity, always in constant evolution looking to surprise you. In MARDENIT every breakfast is unique and special, to introduce you in our culture, with traditional recipes and local products, like an experience to complement your stay. To round off this experience, we include them in your stay
- Hours: From 08:30h to 10:30h
- Santa, Cascall or Infern rooms, can request the service on their private terraces without additional cost.
- We adapt to your needs and intolerances with pleasure.
KM0 WINE CELLAR
In Mardenit we have a well-kept selection of KM-0 (Slow food concept) in our wine cellar which we have designed, taking into account our mission, so that you can enjoy an exquisite selection of wines, where the purpose is to provide a close connection to the rich local culture.
We are invested in supporting local wine projects as well as professionals who rely on native varieties and who experiment in their adaptation to the present, based on tradition. We take pride in the personal aspect of this process and in our priority for respecting the environment and our health. Providing this service is our way of giving thanks to what has given us this special place.
If you wish to extend your stay and continue enjoying our facilities, we offer the option of a basket comprised of traditional gastronomy products, making you feel right at home. This basket contains a varied assortment such as different types of traditional handmade coca from Marina Alta (Traditional recipe of this area)
- The basket contains a variety 6 "cocas" to share
- Additionally, consult us, and we will recommend the best combination of our “Wine Cellar” for your stay.
- Minimum booking of 24 hours in advance.
- All the menus have been designed and elaborated with fresh and local products; for greater authenticity of the experience, as well as for respect of the environment.
- Menus adapt to diets, intolerances and allergies. Except for the "Arrels" basket that contains gluten.